Friday, December 3, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- drove to St. Goerge for the Davies family reunion got to spend time with great family and make awesome memories. watched Tarzan at Tuachan. ( super awesome!!!)
- headed to Lehi utah, drove in a nasty rainstorm with no windshield wipers and no radio, in the morning the battery was dead. ( dad saved the day!!!)
- celebrated the twins first birthday
- went to my great uncle ralph's funeral sad and happy day.
- Attendend my brother Kevin's sealing and reception such a wonderful day
- headed home from utah car started making some really weird sounds, got home safe took the car to the shop found out the rear engine was welded shut. no more "Green Van" as brooklyn says. needless to say counting my blessings we made it home safe.
- spent the night in the Emergancy room with brooklyn, she was severly dehydrated and running a really high fever. She needed an IV and a cathider to help her get better. oh the histeria that insued was classic!!!
- was able to attenend my brother dennis's sealing and reception!!! such a beautiful day
- celebrated Brooklyn's 4th birthday with family and close friends. that little girl sure is loved and spoiled!
- Went to the ER agian with brooklyn she got a craft puff ball stuck in her nasel cavity, and we found out that brooklyn has asthma! oh the fun of being a parent
- Hailee has gotten her share of bumps and brusies and one minor concusion over the last few months but seems to bounce right back with no issue, and be her happy playful self!!!
We have had tons of fun lots of tears but memories that we get to have forever!!! Here are a few pictures...P.S. while we were in Utah at the church history museum the girls got to meet the General Primary Presidency. it was such a neat experience!
Friday, June 4, 2010
That yellow/gray thing that she is sleeping on is "woofer" i promise it was a dog once upon a time.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I am a really lucky mom to have such a wonderful family. I am truley blessed even when the moments are rough!!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
- My Heavenly Father, who teaches me that through our trials however small or great they may be that he is always there, as long as i'm willing to ask.
- My hubby, who amidst my tears and complaining he still loves me and always finds a way to let me know how important i am to him.
- Brooklyn, i am so blessed to have her in my life she reminds me that I am the "best mommy ever" ( even when i think i'm failing)
- Hailee, what do i say about her. She reminds me that life is simple and that smile, and her chub and her sweet loves.
- Ashley and Nichole, i cant even begin to explain the lessons learned, and the gratitude i feel from being blessed to be their mommy, even for a short while.