Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bittersweet...

Mothers day this year was bittersweet for me... dont get me wrong jon and the girls spoiled me rotten jon bought me a Kitchenaid and i'm in love with it, and my girls ( really it was jon but it was sweet nonetheless) bought me two rose bushes one pink and one yellow!!! The only part that was not as good was that i kept thinking about Ashley and Nichole and how much fun we would be having with crazy 11 month old twins, and watching as jon tried to go shopping with all 4 of the girls would be hysterical!!! i know that my girls are safe and happy where they are and doing what they need to but just for a moment i wished they were here...

I am a really lucky mom to have such a wonderful family. I am truley blessed even when the moments are rough!!!

2 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Those moments are bound to come....you do a great job just dealing with them and then moving forward. One day it will all seem like an old dream and you will be together again. :) Love you!

Unknown said...

I love you Rayalee..happy mothers day.