Monday, February 1, 2010

Today I am Grateful...

Today I am grateful for many things.... (here are just a few!)
  1. My Heavenly Father, who teaches me that through our trials however small or great they may be that he is always there, as long as i'm willing to ask.
  2. My hubby, who amidst my tears and complaining he still loves me and always finds a way to let me know how important i am to him.
  3. Brooklyn, i am so blessed to have her in my life she reminds me that I am the "best mommy ever" ( even when i think i'm failing)
  4. Hailee, what do i say about her. She reminds me that life is simple and that smile, and her chub and her sweet loves.
  5. Ashley and Nichole, i cant even begin to explain the lessons learned, and the gratitude i feel from being blessed to be their mommy, even for a short while.
There are so many things that I am grateful for and i could go on and on but i won't!!! What are you grateful for?

No comments: