Thursday, February 11, 2010

sisters, sisters, never were there such devoted sisters!!

if you can name the movie that my post title came from i will make you a plate of yummy cake balls!!!
Anyways not always is that saying true in our house but as of late they sure are trying to be the best of friends. i hope that as they grow up and go their different ways that they can still be just as close then as they are now!!! I love my girls!!!!!
Brooklyn when she was almost 2 and hailee when she was still tiny!
Brooklyn is almost 4 now , and Hailee is almost 2! boy how time flies!

2 comments:

Tawna said...

I know, I know! It comes from one of my all time favorites: White Christmas! My sister and I sing that line all the time! I guess I'm a little too far to get the cookies... :) How are you guys?

Beni and BriAnna said...

They are so cute together! If only time were always like this, when they always get along!! They sure are two different girl though! Brooklyn looks like your family and Hailee looks so much like Jon! They are sooo cute!!