Monday, February 7, 2011

Enough Said

I found this on another Angel mommy's blog, and it describes my thoughts well... "I heard so many times in church that we are all like rough stones that are put in a tumbler where trials knock pieces off us. Eventually we become smooth and precious from all that we endure. I think until now I have had little tiny pieces worn off, but was extremely rough and unpolished. Lately I have felt my tumbler is wearing off a little too much too fast. My heart is very sore from all the tumbling. I just hope that I am actually refining and not just adding more rough spots on myself. I want to endure well and let my faith carrying me through. That, I have learned, is much more difficult in practice than in theory."

1 comment:

The Haynies said...

You are truly an amazing women. Not many people can endure such hardships and keep a positive attitude. I am truly inspired by you and your family. You have a selfless ability to show love and affection to your friends and family even when you are in pain yourself. I honestly can't tell you how amazing you are. =)

Eventually things will get better... otherwise you will end up with some very shiny rocks...